Do You Need Commercial Insurance If You Are An Attorney?

 The dedicated staff at Deboo Insurance Agency Inc. in Deerfield Beach, FL welcomes you to come in and learn how your profession can best benefit from commercial life insurance.

Insurance is a nuanced piece of our lifestyle. That means that there are always variables involved in the perfect type of insurance to cover what you need exactly. Speaking with a professional insurance agent who is both reputable and qualified will give you the peace of mind that you require in order to conduct your life in a protected fashion.

 Counselors at law require insurance before they begin their practice. The amount of insurance in the particular types of insurance they need to conduct themselves professionally will depend upon certain factors. If the attorney has joined a firm then generally speaking they are covered by the insurance products of that particular firm. Most likely they will not have to carry commercial insurance on their own. However, if they are practicing on their own and have set up an office inside of a building or a separate structure they will need commercial insurance to protect said structure as well as protect their vulnerability and liability as a practicing counselor at law. We will let you know if you need professional liability insurance for malpractice as well. 

Deboo Insurance Agency Inc. is located in Deerfield Beach, FL. You can give Rus Deboo and his staff a call at 561-477-9339. We would love to answer all of your questions regarding commercial insurance as well as homeowners, auto, boat, motorcycle, renters, umbrella, healthcare, flood and Uber Insurance. There’s no need to go to different locations when you can get everything you need with one person that you can trust.